Monday 24 November 2008

BarCamp Sheffield


So this time it's Sheffield's turn to host a BarCamp. I won't explain the concept again, I did that when I blogged about BarCamp Leeds.

Sheffield is looking very exciting! It's from Friday evening until Sunday evening so quite a long one, meaning of course that they can pack loads more in. I know they've sold out tickets for Friday and Saturday but I understand there are a few left for the Sunday so if you're around I recommend you attend:


We shall be holding a competition this time with a prize and everything, as soon as the details are released I shall add some info on this blog. I shall also take some photos of the 'agenda' on the day to give a better feel of the type of session that's covered, but people are already making suggestions on the forum so you can have a look. Of course you never know what will actually happen until you get there!

No comments: